[PADG:2349] Re: Shrink wrap for library materials

Thank you...cl

At 02:22 PM 4/13/2004, you wrote:
Carol,
We purchased the Sealed Air Corporation's Opti-Seal 2100 for something over $3,000. We've been using it about a year and are very happy with it in every way. One surprise though---it uses 220---this was an easy fix but thought I'd mention it. Go to the Shrink Packaging Division at optishrink.com.
Tyra Grant
Head, Preservation Department
Northwestern University Library
Phone: 847-491-4672

Can anyone tell me where they have found a shrink wrap machine and how much it cost?

Carol Lenocker
Materials Processing &
Conservation Supervisor
346-1865

Carol Lenocker Materials Processing & Conservation Supervisor 346-1865