[PADG:2339] ALCTS Booth at ALA Annual

Hi all!

It's that time of year again!  ALCTS is again sponsoring a booth at Annual
conference on the exhibit floor!  This is great exposure for ALCTS and has
resulted in some new membership in the past.  It's also an opportunity to
scout for new "talent" to take a more active role in ALCTS (namely
volunteering for committee work!).

ALCTS Membership is looking for volunteers to staff the booth and we wanted
to give ALCTS leaders the "inside track" on scheduling booth time, if you
are so inclined!  We hope to catch you before your schedules are totally
full!  We'll then start posting volunteer solicitations to the listservs in
mid-April.

The link to the spreadsheet is below.  It is not interactive,
unfortunately, so you'll need to e-mail me with the time(s) you are
willing/able to volunteer and I'll plug them in and let you know.  (It
works best with Explorer!)

http://www.lib.neu.edu/acquisitions/ALCTS/alabooth04.htm

Please let me know if you run into any problems with the spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance for any time you can spare!

janet

Janet B. Belanger
Northeastern University Libraries
voice: 617-373-4959    fax: 617-373-8396
j.belanger@xxxxxxx