[PADG:2305] Presentation opportunity at ACRL

I am a member of the Preconference Committee for ACRL's 2005 National
Conference in Minneapolis. One of the Tracks for this Conference is "Evolving Modes of Scholarly Communication. " We know that a number
of ACRL members are also members of ALCTS, and we want to be sure that
they are aware of the opportunity to submit proposals for half day or
whole day (8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) Preconferences for the next ACRL
National Conference. Complete information on the conference tracks and formats is available at:

http://www.ala.org/ala/acrl/acrlevents/12thnatconf/12thnational.htm

The deadline for Preconference proposals is May 28, 2004; and the
Preconference Committee has identified scholarly communication as a possible topic for a Preconference, assuming we receive some good
proposals. I hope that you will bring this conference to the attention
of ALCTS members. Thank you.

Liz Salzer

Elizabeth M. Salzer
University Librarian