[PADG:2276] RE: Z39.50 for binding?

Perhaps as an Endeavor customer I am jaded, but it has been my experience over the years that a good library binder will do more to help you automate your binding process than any ILS vendor will.  Now, I recognize that is starting to change, but still, even when an ILS vendor does have a "binding module" of some sort it takes a good binder with good IT folks to make the bindery software and the ILS software work together.

Brian Baird
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brian J. Baird
Preservation Librarian
University of Kansas
134 Watson Library