[PADG:2260] RE: Theses and Dissertations

We did look at costs of producing paper copies, but it's not just a simple matter of printing and binding.  When we factored in the staff time and resources needed to manage such an operation given the number of ETDs we receive and the complexities of dealing with the various attachments to these documents, having ProQuest perform the work was the most cost-effective solution.

--
Scott W. Devine