[PADG:2254] RE: Theses and Dissertations

Although we're meeting with ProQuest this month to discuss options, our current thinking is that we'll retain a copy and use their services as a supplement to enhance access.

Jake

Jacob Nadal
Head, E. Lingle Craig Preservation Laboratory
Indiana University Libraries
(812) 855-6281 | mailto:jnadal@xxxxxxxxxxx