[PADG:2246] Re: Glue sticks & book pockets

At the University of Kansas Libraries, we are using adhesive transfer tape for this kind of thing.  The adhesive is supposed to be the same 3M acrylic adhesive used in the double sided tape we use in preservation work all the time.  But check back with me in 20 years to see if that is true.  :)

Brian Baird

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Brian J. Baird
Preservation Librarian
University of Kansas
134 Watson Library