[PADG:2188] ALA Program Announcement from PQTDG

ALA is coming to San Diego in January of 2004!  The Physical Quality and
Treatment Discussion Group will meet on January 11, 2004, from 9:30-11:00
a.m. in the Marriott Point Loma Room.

AGENDA

1) Binding Music--A Follow-up

Did you go back to your institution after ALA Annual 2003 (Toronto) with
new enthusiasm? new ideas? did you implement any policies or procedures?
have a talk with your library binder? We'd like to know! Tell us about your
successes, failures, attempted coups, or ideas that you have had since
June.

2) Discussion topics for ALA Anual 2004 (Orlando)

Got questions? Got answers? what topics are burning a hole in the lining of
your preservation-stomach? Help us brainstorm for next June's meeting in
lovely Orlando, Florida. With your help we can make next year's discussion
group as lively and topical as last year's.

We will see you there!

Heather Caldwell Kaufman, Co-chair
Beth Doyle, Co-chair