From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patricia
Turpening
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 12:01 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:2133] Binder Minder

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with Binder Minder platen covers? Apparently,
the cantilevered platen covers with 2 positions are designed to prevent
damage to book spines. The web site, www.binderminder.com, lists the copier
brands and models on which the covers can be installed. I wonder if anyone
has used them and what you think about them.

Patricia Turpening
Head, Preservation and Archives
University of Cincinnati Law Library
PO Box 210142