[PADG:2117] Dehumidifiers

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>Following several instances of warm and
humid library spaces - and contracting out for dehumidification services - I am
investigating the purchase of either several mid-size units or one larger
industrial unit for the Boston College Libraries.  The capacity could vary
but I am only looking into units with automatic draining features.

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>I&#8217;m interested in knowing whether
other libraries own their own dehumidifiers.  In the case of
University/College Libraries, do you rely on Facilities Services to provide the
equipment when needed?

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>If you do own humidifier(s) would you be
willing to send me model #&#8217;s along with recommendations or comments?

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>Thanks so much,

style='font-size:12.0pt;color:navy'>Julian Stam