[PADG:2102] Organizational Charts?

I'm having difficulties finding on the Web institutional
organizational charts for libraries as well as for preservation
departments and their internal operations.  If you have
organizational charts, I'd love to share them with my Management of
Preservation Programs class this fall.  If you'd be willing to
contribute your charts to my class course packet, please send them to
me as an e-mail attachment or via fax (512.471.8285).  Many thanks in
advance for your help!

All best wishes,

Ellen
--
Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Assistant Director, Preservation and Conservation Studies