[PADG:2071] Gas fire suppression

One of our new buildings will be having a gas fire suppression system
installed in its special collections store. I've been asked to recommend a
system to the consultant but I'm having problems getting information on the
pros and cons of the various systems.

Does anybody have any details of the impacts of each one, particularly
cost, space needed and after effects. I've read on ConsDistList that FM2
may leave an acidic deposit but have no information about the other
systems. All information gratefully received. I have to let the consultant
know by early next week.

Thanks
James
-----------------------