[PADG:2065] Preservation Administration Discussion Group

The Preservation Administration Discussion Group will meet from 2:00 to
4:00 pm on Friday June 20th in the Marriot Hotel Eaton Center in Grand
ballroom C/D.  This will be a very informal session consisting of an
opportunity to report on the work going on in our various programs and the
projects that we've been working on over the last year.  To begin our
discussion, Tom Tepper, Head of Preservation at the University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign, will report on "Building Preservation: The University
of Illinois' Stacks Assessment."  There will be significant time for
discussion and questions.

See you there.

David

David E. Walls
Preservation Librarian
Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University
PO Box 208240 (130 Wall Street)
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
203.432.1715  (Fax) 203.432.7231