[PADG:2058] PARS All-Committee Meetings Monday Morning

	The PARS All-Committee Meeting scheduled for Monday morning has
been cancelled.  Because the PARS Exec. Committee will not have a quorum
attending, action items will have to be voted via e-mail during or after
the conference.

	The other significant factor in this decision is the opportunity
for the PARS community to attend the ALCTS President's Program, which is
scheduled for the same time period.  In addition to "Minding the Gap:
Generational Issues in Recruitment and the Work Place", the awards
ceremony will include the presentation of this year's Paul Banks and
Carolyn Harris Preservation Award to our esteemed colleague John Dean.

	I would also like to apologize to the PARS committee members
that I have not been able to contact directly before sending this
message.  I felt that getting the decision out as quickly as possible
would best facilitate attendance at other sessions.

Julian Stam