[PADG:2046] repair tracking databases

All -
We here at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign are in the
process of developing a database tool (right now using Microsoft Access)
to track what treatments we do in-house.  We are searching for other
institutions who have developed similar computer-based tracking
mechanisms to share there experiences of what does and does not work,
what they have found helpful to track, etc.
If you have any information to share, could you please contact me off the
list and let me know
1) what software you are using and why
2) what information you are tracking (and at what level of detail you are
tracking it)?
3) whether you have linked your tracking tool to any other computer
programs, such as Voyager
4) how, if at all, you have used this tool to aid in collecting your ARL
statistics?
5) are you using this tool to track only in-house book repairs?
conservation treatments?  brittle books reformatting?
materials sent for commercial binding?  mass
deacidification?
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Jennifer E. Hain