From: Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa [mailto:e.cunnk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 11:01 AM
To: PADG@xxxxxxx
Cc: jayk1998@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:2006] Short Survey for PA Student

Dear PADG Colleagues:

On of our PA students, Jay Koenig, is conducting a survey for a
personnel management class he is taking in the School of Information.
If you have 1-2 minutes to spare, would you please help him out by
completing the short survey attached and sending it back to him
(jayk1998@xxxxxxxxx)?  Thank you so much!

Ellen
--
Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Assistant Director, Preservation and Conservation Studies