From: Baker, Whitney S [mailto:wbaker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:58 AM
To: 'padg@xxxxxxx'
Subject: [PADG:1981] hybrid conservator

Hello--
I am interested in finding out what institutions employ a hybrid
conservator--someone whose job description includes supervision and/or
treatment of both batched, mass production treatments (usually for
circulating collections) and single-item treatment (usually for special
collections).  I would like to ask these "hybrids" to fill out a short
survey on time management.  If you have such a job description, had one in
the past, or know someone who does/did, please contact me off-list.

Thanks!
Whitney

Whitney Baker
Conservator