[PADG:1961] Re: Tattletape in books

At 08:15 AM 3/18/2003 -0500, Shannon Zachary wrote:
I'm reviewing an option to have our commercial binder insert tattletape
into books during the binding process. If the binder inserts the
tattletape, where is the best place to locate it: under the pastedown
along the spine edge of the board? under the spine lining? on the case
hollow? Other possibilities?

Shannon Zachary, Head, Conservation Services
Preservation Division, University Library
The University of Michigan
837 Greene St. / 3202 Buhr Bldg.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1048
Phone: 734/763-6980 Fax: 734/763-7886