[PADG:1902] BookLab II

Dear Colleagues:

In case you haven't heard, Craig Jensen is back in business with
BookLab II!  See excerpt from a letter from Craig below.

Best wishes.  Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
********************************

It seems like forever since I closed
BookLab in December of 1998. With that singular event, I felt I was
closing the book (so to speak) on a very challenging but enjoyable and
fulfilling part of my life and leaving hand book work behind
forever.

For the past four years, I have
worked in the library imaging field, a stimulating, growing area.
However, I find myself longing to get back to making things with my
hands, working at the bench, solving binding construction puzzles,
developing efficient hand production methods and generally, being a
bookbinder. That's why I am very pleased to announce that Sabina Daly,
my good friend and a former BookLab employee, and I are starting
BookLab II. This new venture will initially focus on three areas:
limited edition binding, custom box making and book repair.

BookLab II
1724 McCarty Lane
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512) 392-7025
craig@xxxxxxxxxxxx
sabina@xxxxxxxxxxxx

We are currently working on a new website at
http://booklab.bookways.com
--

Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Assistant Director, Preservation and Conservation Studies