[PADG:1873] Video on Conducting Preservation Planning Surveys

Dear Friends:

[Please respond to me personally at dalton@xxxxxxxxxx]

The Northeast Document Conservation Center (NEDCC), Amigos Library Services,
and OCLC are currently working cooperatively on an IMLS-funded project to
produce an instructive video on conducting a preservation needs assessment.

We are currently trying to determine the best media format for distribution
and would like to hear from a number of our colleagues on this matter.  In
your opinion, would VHS or DVD be the correct distribution media?  If you
answer "both," would you produce a greater percentage of one media over
another, e.g., 75% DVD and 25% VHS?

Thanks for your help.  Again, please respond to me personally rather than to
the entire list.

Steve

Steve Dalton
Director, Field Service