[PADG:1870] Water Mist Systems

We are interested in learning about the experiences that any of you have had
with water mist systems for fire suppression in libraries and archives.
Particularly, we are interested in costs for the systems (new and
retrofitted) and which of them meet the January 2002 fire code.  We know
that various water mist systems have FM approvals and are covered by NPFA,
but that it is still up to the locals if they wish to accept the approach
within their jurisdiction.  Any suggestions, comments, experiences will be
greatly appreciated.

Julie Arnott
Preservation Manager
SOLINET