[PADG:1840] re: OCLC Digital & Preservation Resources ALA Midwinter Activities

>Please put me on the Friday morning bus. This is so exciting.
I just completed a pilot project digitizing my 18th and 19th century
newspapers. The collection is very small but I can't wait to see how other
libraries and collections are preserving their materials.
Ria

 Those attending the ALA Midwinter meeting may be interested in the following