[PADG:1831] archival boxes

With apologies for cross-postings,
My institution is looking for boxes wider than the standard 5" boxes, and
narrower than the  standard 12" boxes.  Something between 7" and 9" would be
ideal.  (Total dimensions: 10-10 1/2" high X 7-9" wide X 15" deep.)  While
local companies can provide us with ordinary acidic cardboard versions in
this size, and we have found several sources for better quality paperboard
versions, does anyone know of a North American supplier of a corrugated
plastic (i.e. Coroplast, Corex) box in this size?

Ala Rekrut
Chief, Preservation Services
Provincial Archives of Manitoba
200 Vaughan Street