[PADG:1829] preservation policy statements

This message is being posted on behalf of Paula De Stefano:

We are interested in finding out who has preservation policy statements for their libraries and if people would be willing to share them with us. We are looking for general collections policy statements as well as preservation policy statements for special collections departments.

Please respond offline to paula.destefano@xxxxxxxx Thank you.

Emily Holmes
Assistant Preservation Librarian
Elmer Holmes Bobst Library