[PADG:1800] OLDAnnualReports

Dear Group,
This may be a reference question but I thought perhaps someone may have seen
old annual reports on microfilm.  Do you know if there is a catalog of
libraries that keep them I'm particularly interested in two banks.
The annual reports/10K reports that I am looking for are:

                Company:             First City Bancorporation of Texas, Inc.
                Years:                     1981 through 1987

                Company:             RepublicBank Corp.
                Years:                     1982 through 1986

                The key sections that I need are:
                From the 10-K: Item 1. Description of Business
                From the Annual Report: Letter to Shareholders; the narrative
section of the report (e.g., description of company, economy, changes, etc)
Thank you so much for your help.
Ria Kocylowsk