[PADG:1772] Re: Gluing machines

In 1994 we purchased the Potdevin Type 2R15 Gluer with 15" stainless steel
rollers made by:

Potdevin Machine Co., Inc.
200 North Street
Teterboro, NJ 07608
(201) 288-1914
Fax (201) 288-3770

At that time I also found two other manufacturers of gluing machines:
Schaefer Machine Co., Inc, of Clinton, Connecticut, and Minco Products
Corp of Brooklyn, New York. Gluing machines are retailed by companies that
supply the print finishing and binding trades, such as Gane Brothers &
Lane, Inc. in Elk Grove Village, Illinois (708-593-3360).

Shannon Zachary, Head			E-mail:	szachary@xxxxxxxxx
Conservation Services			Phone:	734/763-6980
University of Michigan Library		Fax:	734/763-7886
837 Greene St. / 3202 Buhr Bldg.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-1048