[PADG:1722] Re: Pres Ed, Instruct & Outreach Disc Group Correction

For those of you planning to attend the meeting of the Preservation
Education, Instruction and Outreach Discussion Group at the annual
meeting in Atlanta, please be advised that the meeting day is listed
incorrectly on the ALCTS website.  The correct information is available
at the ALA annual conference page and reads:

Sunday June 16th,
2-4 at the Georgia World Congress Center (GWCC)
rm B-307

We will be discussing preservation education and outreach directed at
your non-preservation colleagues in your library.

Christine McCarthy (my co-chair) and I will be stepping down at the end
of the meeting and while we have two candidates to take over, we do
welcome any others who might be interested in this office to show up at
the meeting and we can have a vote.  Please contact me if you have any
questions.

thanks,
eliza
------------------------------------
Eliza Gilligan
Book Conservator
Preservation & Exhibition Services Department
Smithsonian Institution Libraries
SISC Rm 2H7
Washington, DC 20560-0806

ph(202) 357-1486
fx(202) 357-1775

gilligane@xxxxxx

--
Christine E. McCarthy, Collections Conservator
University of Maryland Libraries

McKeldin Library
Preservation Production Group - Conservation
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742-7011

tel: 301-405-9349
fax: 301-314-9971
e-mail: cm272@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

begin:vcard
n:McCarthy;Christine
tel;fax:310-314-9971
tel;work:301-405-9349
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:University of Maryland Libraries;Preservation
adr:;;McKeldin Library;College Park;MD;20742-7011;
version:2.1
email;internet:cm272@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Collections Conservator
fn:Christine McCarthy