[PADG:1664] Re: Hell or High Water Preconference

For more informationi on the "Hell or High Water" preconference, please
see http://www.ala.org/alcts/now/hhw.html.  Speakers are listed but not
an agenda.  I understand the speakers will address disaster preparedness
from a management point of view.

This is an ALCTS/LAMA event.  It is not sponsored by PARS.

Patricia Selinger
Chair, PARS Program Planning & Publications

--
Patricia Palmer Selinger