[PADG:1577] RE: PADG Follow-up from Vidipax

Dear Karen:
    Please send me a copy of the Video Format Guide, and if you can spare a
second one it would be appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Ray Saikus
P.O. Box 32700
Cleveland, Ohio 44132-0700

"Friends of Huletts and Mather"
Friends of the Hulett Ore Unloaders and Steamer William G. Mather
http://community.cleveland.com/cc/friendshm
http://www.citizensvision.org/home-hm/
friendshm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Committee to Save Cleveland's Huletts