[PADG:1532] Re: DG topics?

Dear Irene and PADG:  Ann
Olszewski and I are just now
finalizing our agenda and expect to post a description of the discussion
group early in January.  In brief, the gathering will include a
panel discussion, two shorter presentations, as well as time for
announcements from the podium and from the floor.  We will keep you
posted.

Please note that PADG is scheduled to meet on Saturday, January
19, from 9:30 to 12:30 in the Hilton, Grand Salon B-9.  HOWEVER
there have been difficulties confirming locations.  You are advised
to check the event planner at the ALA web site in early January.

Best of the holidays to all - Karen and Kim