[PADG:1514] Robusto board shears

Dear PADG:

I am in the process of preparing an order for a new set of board shears,
Robusto Model #1100/720.  However, before we place the order the University
wants to be absolutely certain that it will fit through our doorways and
into the elevator.  For this I will need to build a model, but all I can
get from the manufacturer are the rough (outside) dimensions.  So, I am
reaching out to the list hoping to gather the detail I need.

If you have this model in house I would very much like to know

1.  The outside dimensions assembled (including the fence and the foot clamp)
2.  The dimensions without the board shear/counterweight
3.  If the table top comes off:  the dimensions without the top
4.  The distance between the two front, the two back, and front to back legs
5.  The height of the cross brace from the floor of the table stand
6.  Any other dimensions you could provide

I realize this is asking a lot of someone out there, so thank you in
advance for any help you can provide.  Call or email if you have any
questions or to respond.

All the best, Karen Brown
Karen Brown
Preservation Librarian