[PADG:1498] Questions on Library Collections and Space Planning

Dear Colleagues,

At Cornell University Library, we are working on a plan for a vision of the
library in 2005.  This will involve library space issues, which parts of
the collection to keep on Central campus, how to best  use the public
spaces in the building, and the needs for staff proximity  to parts of the
collections.

Have any of you gone through this process in your institution?

If so, Please contact me on email and  we can discuss these questions further

Thanks for any assistance

Barbara

Barbara B. Eden
Cornell University Library                      phone:  607-255-5291
Assistant Director for Operations               fax:    607-254-7493
Department of Preservation
and Conservation
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853