[PADG:1466] Re: security consultants

Dear Shar:  You may wish to investigate Steven Keller and Associates,
http://www.horizon-usa.com (Steven R. Keller & Associates, Inc. 22 Foxfords
Chase, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Tel.: (386) 673-9973 FAX: (386) 673-9974)

Besides their security consulting services I might recommend you review
some of the Keller's excellent articles while you are at the site.  These
will help select the right service regardless of who you contract
with.  See also the NEDCC article "Collections Security" for assistance.

I hope this is helpful.

Karen Brown/Preservation Librarian
University at Albany Libraries