[PADG:1440] Re: FW: Pentagon Library---Disaster Contracts

Thanks for the update Bob.  My prayers are with them.
Amparo Torres

Amparo R. de Torres
Special Projects Officer
Conservation Division, LM G 38
Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE
Washington, D. C. 20850-4530, USA
Tel : 202.707.1120, Fax: 202.707.1525
E-mail: ator@xxxxxxx

>>> "Schnare, Robert, Prof." <schnarer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/18 1:55 PM

Colleagues: I thought that I would share this with you.  Ann Parham,
Army
Librarian suffered burns on her hands and face and a broken toe. She
was
very lucky as her back was to the rush of fire that entered her
office.

Bob Schnare

Robert E. Schnare
Library Director