[PADG:1394] Re: Reception at IFLA, August 24,2001

Ann, I will be glad to go to the reception.  Thanks a lot.  The last
session of the Council is from 3 to 5 pm, and I am translating.  I
will be able to attend the reception from 2 to 2:45 or so.
Amparo

>>> "Jamie Doyle" <jdoyle@xxxxxxxxx> 07/20 2:40 PM >>>
TO:		PADG

FROM:		Ann Russell

RE:		Preservation Reception at IFLA, August 24th, 2-4 PM

At Sonja Jordans suggestion, NEDCC is organizing a reception for the
IFLA
Preservation Section and American preservation colleagues on Friday,
August
24, 2001, 2-4 PM at the Boston Public Library.  The reception will be
held
in the Boston Room, first floor of the Johnson Building, Boylston
Street at
the corner of Exeter Street, just two blocks from the Hynes
Auditorium.  I
hope you can join us for this social event.  Please RSVP to
<jdoyle@xxxxxxxxx>.

The reception will follow a Guest Lecture by George Farr and Deanna
Marcum
entitled Preservation in the USA; A Case Study in Cooperation, on
Friday
August 24, 2001,
11:30  12:30, in Ballroom A/B, Hynes Auditorium.  Why not make a day
of it
in Boston?

Ann Russell, Director
Northeast Document Conservation Center