[PADG:1381] Polypropylene Storage Boxes for Video

We're preparing to purchase new boxes for some of our videotapes. The
librarian with responsibility for the collection has asked if polypropylene
boxes will react with the chemicals in videotape boxes made from other
plastics. I've not heard of it happening, nor did a quick search of CoOL
turn up any reports, but I wanted to check with you all before I said that
it wouldn't happen. Your thoughts and experiences would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Winston

Winston Atkins
Preservation Department