[PADG:1330] Re: USAIN/NEH microfilm grant estimate bid for NCSU, Raleigh

Hi Carmen,

I had a few questions to ask you about your estimate bid.

1) on page 12 of the bid, in the first section (no. 1) Preparation Charges, what
does Optional Post-film Updating entail?

2) on page 14 of the bid, Attachment 3, TechPro Cost Proposal for North Carolina
State University, for what is this sheet included in the bid? Is it a bid for
cataloging material? Is it a bid for searching for records for already cataloged
material? I was  not sure, exactly what this service includes and wondered if
you would send me your interpretation of this sheet. Also, is the price for this
service included in your bid?

Thank you for your time and help with this project.

Best to you,

Deborah Perotti

begin:vcard
n:Perotti;Deborah
tel;work:(919) 513-4395
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Preservation Program;NCSU, D. H. Hill Library
adr:;;2205 Hillsborough Street;Raleigh;North Carolina;27695-7111;
version:2.1
email;internet:deborah_perotti@xxxxxxxx
title:Preservation Project Librarian
x-mozilla-cpt:;15104