[PADG:1322] Re: Nicholson Baker at ALA

For those who plan on attending, it would be interesting to listen to changes and modifications to the positions he has taken in the book.

For those who are considering not attending, you might want to join me in my efforts to have a line of souvenir miniature microfilm readers printed with: "Nickles & Who?" or "Enough Baker Already!"

- Walter Cybulski / NLM

>>> beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/10/01 11:04AM >>>

>For those interested in performance art on this topic, Baker is scheduled to
>speak at ALA Annual in San Francisco in June, as part of a Progressive
>Librarians Guild program. His address is tentatively titled, "'Best Copy
>Available' : The Politics of Paper", on Sunday, June 17, 6:30-8pm, in the
>Westin Grand Ballroom.

Barbara Berger Eden				phone: 607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian	fax:	607-254-7493
Cornell University Library			email:	beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853