[PADG:1319] Re: (no subject)

Irene,

Can you give me some background on the revision of the policy?  I've been reading up on this but wanted some first hand info.  I've begun to start filling in some gaps in my own knowledge.

Thanks,

Charles

>>> isch@xxxxxxx 05/02/01 07:28AM >>>
Attached are WordPerfect and MS Word versions of the drafted, revised ALA
Preservation Policy.  In preparation for discussion at the ALA annual
conference this summer, I would appreciate your comments and suggested
revisions.  If you can get your replies to me by May 11, I will have time
to revise and send out a new revision to you.

Thanks for your help on this!

Irene

Irene Schubert, Chief                   Telephone: (202) 707-5918
Preservation Reformatting Division            FAX: (202) 707-6449
Library of Congress, Washington, DC 20540    E-mail: isch@xxxxxxx

Usual disclaimers apply