[PADG:1292] Re: Shrink Wrap

Has anyone said what the shrink wrap is/should be made of?

- Walter Cybulski

>>> milevski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/26/01 01:50PM >>>
Gary,

Thank you for the very thorough and thoughtful response to my query.  It
gives me all sorts of ideas here other than sending books to offsite storage.

On the splayed/gaping vellum, do you damppack to boards flat prior to
wrapping to eliminate pressure on the joints?

Thanks again.

Robert

Robert J. Milevski
Preservation Librarian