[PADG:1279] Re: Richard Cox takes on Nicholson Baker--live!

Ellen:

A candid comment, well worth every e-penny!  Of those who have spoken thus far in response to Baker's book, whose arguments are less faulty?  Who should be debating Baker?

Walter

>>> abbeypub@xxxxxxxxx 04/23/01 11:07AM >>>
Lorraine - I read Cox's reply to Baker on FirstMonday, and so did Gary
Frost, who commented on Cox's debating skill in his own website.  He and I
agreed that Cox is not a good debater, because his arguments are faulty.

So I don't think either party will bring much light to be shed on the
topic.  I would say they deserve each other.  But thanks for letting me
know.

Ellen