[PADG:1260] Re: Spanish Language

Have you checked the NEDCC website?   anne
At 04:53 PM 3/22/01 -0500, Cathleen Mook wrote:
Good
afternoon,

Does anyone know of any Spanish language
translations of documents, materials, guidelines or standards pertaining
to preservation quality microfilming?  If you do, please let me know
how I might be able to get a hold of a copy for use here at
UF.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook
Head, Preservation Department
Smathers Library
University of Florida
Box 117007
Gainesville, Fl 32611
cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
352-392-6962 (voice)
352-392-6597 (fax)

Anne R. Kenney
Associate Director, Department of Preservation
Co-Director, Cornell Institute for Digital Collections
Cornell University Library
215 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-255-6875
fax: 607-254-7493
email:  ark3@xxxxxxxxxxx

Director of Programs
Council on Library and Information Resources
www.clir.org