[PADG:1215] Re: HEPA vacuum cleaner (portable)

       We have been very pleased with the 3M Service Vacuum Cleaner
       available through Jensen Tools [800-426-1194].  It is light
       enough to carry or fit on a book truck.  We use the filter that
       is recommended for toner/dirt and find it does an excellent
       job.  They cost about $250.

       Bobbie Pilette
       Goldsmith Preservation Division
       NYPL

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          Gary Hough      |
|        |          <ghough@library.|
|        |          umass.edu> AT   |
|        |          Internet        |
|        |                          |
|        |          02/20/01 02:56  |
|        |          PM              |
|        |                          |
|--------+-------------------------->
         >----------------------------------------|
         |       To:     padg@xxxxxxx AT          |
         |       Internet@ccMTA-LIBADMIN01        |
         |       cc:     (bcc: rpilette/MHT/Nypl) |
         |       Subject:     [PADG:1213] HEPA    |
         |       vacuum cleaner (portable)        |
         >----------------------------------------|

       Hello all,

       We are looking for a lightweight, portable vacuum cleaner with
       HEPA filtration to use primarily in dusting books in our
       stacks, but possibly for other uses as well.  Does anyone have
       any particular recommendations?  Any qualities that we should
       be looking for or avoiding?

       Thanks for any help,

       Gary Hough
       Head, Information Processing Dept.