[PADG:1101] Re: Microfilm Surrogate Survey

I have bolded my answers

Can you let us know your results

Barbara

At 12:36 PM 12/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Attached is a brief survey of institutional practices in preservation
>microfilming projects. It is in a plain Word file, so most recipients
>should be able to open it. If not please feel free to contact me at
>ttepe0@xxxxxxxxxxx, and I will send it to you as an email.
>
>Thank you for your time and assistance with this.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Tom Teper
>
>Preservation Reformatting Librarian
>Reprographics Department
>110 King Library
>University of Kentucky
>Lexington, KY  40506-0039
>
>Phone:  859/257-5713
>Fax:  859/257-3388

SurrogateSurvey.doc

Barbara Berger Eden				phone: 607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian	fax:	607-254-7493
Cornell University Library			email:	beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx
B32 Olin Library
Ithaca, NY 14853