[PADG:997] insurance valuation

*****Note:  This query is being posted for someone who is not on this list,
please reply directly to the author*******

Our university wants to write an insurance plan to cover all library
materials.  Our
administration has asked me for a standard average cost of replacement for
printed materials, microfilm, microfiche, and audio-visual materials.  We do
not want to over estimate or under-estimate the replacement costs. I would
appreciate any information the list can provide about how others have
estimated replacement costs for insurance purposes.

Sincerely,
    Albert
<><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><  <><
Albert Liu, Associate Dean