[PADG:885] ALCTS PARS Discussion Group

The PARS Discussion Group will meet Sunday 16 January 2000 from 4-6 pm
in the Landmark room of the Emily Morgan Hotel.

Where do we go from here?  Preservation in the 21st Century.

This is a time of looking backward and thinking of the future.  After
more than a half century of outstanding accomplishments that established
the field of Preservation, where do we want to go from here and how do
we get there?  What are some things that we can plan for in the future
and how can we make them happen?

I?d also like to discuss possible topics for ALA Summer 2000.

David Walls
Preservation Librarian
Yale University Libraries