[PADG:880] ALA/Library Binding Disc. Group

I'd  like any information you might collect on how to train people to
select items to be bound, evaluate them, choose the best method, and
insure quality control.  At CU Boulder, the bibliographers generally do
not decide which items are bound, and which should be mended or left
alone. They also don't supply instructions to the commercial binder. Our
staff almost always make these decisions.

Thank you very much!  We are at Univ. of Colorado@Boulder Librries, CB
184, Preservation, Boulder, CO 80309 Or email me at
Anita.Cochran@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Work as if you don't need the money
Love as if you have never been hurt,
And dance as if nobody is watching!"