microcard and microfiche

Does anyone know of a reason not to interfile microcards in a drawer used
primarily for microfiche?  While most of our microcards are in large
collections and stored together, we have a smaller number that our
Microforms Reading Room staff would like to interfile among fiche.
Comments about this practice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy.

 Andrew Hart, Preservation Librarian
 CB#3918, Davis Library