Razored pages project

Dear PADG,

I received the message below from a colleague in my library.  I wonder if
anyone in our group is working with the photographer or would like to
comment on the project.

Curious Patricia

>Date:         Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:04:53 EDT
>Sender: ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <ARLIS-L@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>From: Jim Carmin <jimc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject:      Razored pages project
>Comments: cc: jconkey@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>To: ARLIS-L@xxxxxxxxxxx

>I'm forwarding this to ARLIS-L for Jayna Conkey, a photography instructor
>at Oregon College of Art and Craft, who is not on ARLIS-L.
>
>She wants to photograph your mutilated books, and needs your help to
>identify them so she may obtain them through interlibrary loan.
>
>Please send your comments directly to her (jconkey@xxxxxxxxxxxx), but I
>will be happy to be an intermediary, if necessary, for ILL transactions
>related to your razored books.  I've seen some of her images and this is a
>very interesting and visually stimulating project.

Patricia Palmer				phone: 804.828.2287
Head, Preservation Services		fax:   804.828.1051
Virginia Commonwealth University
Box 842033				email: pepalmer@xxxxxxx
Richmond, VA  23284-2033