Data Elements table

Hi,

The table that accompanied my recent message about data elements did not
make it through the email process very well at all.  I have therefore sent
it this time as an attachment.

 <<Data Elements for Binding Library Materials.doc>>

This is a Microsoft Word, 6.0 document.  If you can't open it, let me know
at Cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (not to the
list) and I will see what I can do about getting you a copy that is legible.

Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook
Head, Binding Unit
Preservation Department